Reportedly a favorite throughout the centuries, this room quite possibly is enchanted. With the perfect location in the southwest corner of the Château, the view of the gardens is splendid. The statue of Ceres, installed by King Louis XV as a gift to Baron Pineau de Viennay in 1764, can be seen at the far end of the formal parterre. The walls are covered in a classic French toile, in a quintessentially French blue, and the floors are original oak in a historical point de Hongrie pattern. The king bed is layered with fine European linens, with a fabulous canopy crown overhead draped in striking French fabrics, also in shades of blue. The bathroom is a delightful surprise of incredibly grand scale, with a view of its own, claw-foot tub, marble-clad shower, and loads of Maison Caulières bath and beauty products.